Information about us
“Verve Voices” ‘Our Site’ is operated by Verve Partners Limited (“we” or “us”). It is the online consumer panel website (www.vervevoices.co.uk) set up by Verve to understand consumers and their interests. Membership is free, and you may only have one membership live at any one time. Verve reserves the right to refuse membership application.
Verve company information is set out below.
Verve Partners Limited
Place of registration
England & Wales
Company registration number
5 Southampton Place, London, WC1A 2DA
Principal place of business
Accessing our site
To use Our Site, you will need to register and satisfy the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- You must be at least 16 years of age
To register, you must provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date contact information, including name and email address. You are responsible for the information you provide to us. You must promptly update your account information online in the event of any changes to this information.
Upon registration, you will be asked to create a username and password. You must keep your username and password confidential at all times and use it only to access and use your account and not for any other purpose. You are the only authorised user of your account and, accordingly, you must not disclose your username and/or password to anyone else. You should contact us immediately upon discovering any unauthorised use of your account or error in the operation of your username and/or password (see
Contacting us). Any breach of these terms and/or any use of your account by anyone to whom you disclose your username and/or password will be treated as if the breach or use had been carried out by you, and will not relieve you of your obligations to us.
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason Our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or our entire site, for Verve Voices members.
As a registered member of Verve Voices you will be asked to choose a display name. You can change this display name to something else by editing your profile. If you would prefer any comments you provide not to identify you to other Verve Voices members, please choose a made up name.
When using Our Site, you must comply with the provisions of our
Acceptable Use Policy.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site, and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on Our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
By submitting your comments, photos, and videos you agree that we are able to use these in company presentations and reports, or in the Verve Voices newsletters and on the Verve Voices panel, though we will not disclose any of your personal contact details in doing so.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on Our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any member of Our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update Our Site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to Our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on Our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The Internet is by its nature an unreliable medium. Consequently, you accept that this Website is offered on an ‘as is basis’ and ‘as available basis’. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that Our Site is properly functioning at all times, we do not warrant that Our Site will be un-interrupted, timely, secure or error free, that defects will be corrected or that Our Site or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses or bugs or other defects.
The material displayed on Our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our Site, any website linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
We process information about you in accordance with our
General Competition, Rewards Scheme and Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Please read these General Competition, Rewards Scheme and Prize Draw Terms and Conditions carefully. By entering a Verve competition, participating in the rewards scheme or entering a prize draw you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out:
- Promoter: Verve Partners Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 06663787 and VAT registered number 927 5515 08. Our registered office is at 5 Southampton Place, London, WC1A 2DA.
- The competition / prize draw is open to residents of the UK only. Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s group, their families, agencies or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter. No trade consumer groups or third party applications are acceptable.
- Each month, the promoter will organise a monthly Prize Draw, consisting of 1 of 5 x prizes of 1000 points and 1 prize of 5000 points.
- Eligibility criteria for Monthly Prize Draw: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
How to enter the monthly prize draw:
Members will receive automatic entry upon completion of each survey, mini-poll or forum completed within the prize draw period. Entry is valid only for Verve Voices Customers.
- Winners will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date by email.
- The winners will be announced on the ‘member benefits’ page of this website within six weeks of members accepting the prize.
- Judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes are non-transferrable.
- The rewards scheme operates for completion of surveys, for which points are awarded, so the more surveys you take, the more points you will earn. Points can be exchanged for Voucher Express Gift certificates, which can be spent with multiple big retail brands. There is a minimum amount per redemption.
- In the event of winning in our prize draws or to reward you for your participation in our research activities, your name and email address will be shared and hosted onto the Vex Rewards platform, in order for us to process your reward. If you do not wish for Verve to share your details in order to process a reward, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us.
- Winners must be a member of Verve Voices at the time prizes are awarded. If you leave the community you will forfeit any unclaimed rewards, including amounts less than the £10 minimum redemption.
- In the event that the prize(s) become unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
- Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The competition is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Individual competition terms set out in conjunction with the details of a specific competition may also apply, including specific details of the prizes on offer.
- We reserve the right to change the rewards program at any time, although any changes will act prospectively from the date the change takes place.
Uploading material to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material such as ideas, opinions, suggestions, mini-polls, surveys, videos, pictures or anything else (the “Material”) to Our Site, or to make contact with other members, you must comply with the content standards set out in our
Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any Material you upload to Our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, create derivative works from, distribute and disclose to third parties any such Material for any purpose. By submitting Material to Our Site you warrant that:
- you have the right to make it available to us;
- the Material is not defamatory;
- the Material does not infringe any law or rights or interests of any 3rd party in any country of the world, and in particular that the Material does not plagiarise or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secret, privacy, personal publicity or proprietary rights state in our Acceptable Use Policy;
- we will have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Material posted or uploaded by you to Our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy; and
- that we will be able to use the Material as we wish for as long as we may require it.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Materials posted by you or any other user of Our Site.
We have the right to remove any Material or posting you make on Our Site if, in our opinion, such Material does not comply with the content standards set out in our
Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree to indemnify us against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by us as a result of your breach of the above warranty. You also agree to waive any moral rights in the Material for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Our Site and the other purposes specified above.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server(s) on which Our Site are stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
Where Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
These terms and your use of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions and using Our Site, you accept that any dispute under these Terms and Conditions or arising out of use of this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and by using this Website you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
Those persons outside England and Wales who choose to use or access Our Site from their own jurisdictions do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent any local laws are applicable.
The European Online Dispute Resolution platform
http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ provides information about alternative dispute resolution which may be of interest.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on Our Site, please contact Claire the Panel Manager at